Rules of Collecting, Processing and Gathering of Personal Data
- All information, with the exception listed in clause 2, published in the Portal is generally accessible without the need of registration or logging in.
- The Publishing House is obliged to store and send the data entrusted by the User in a safe, confidential way, respecting the User's personal rights.
- By giving information to the Publishing House by means of the Form, the User agrees on their collection, storage and use by the Publishing House in conformity with this document.
- The following personal data is collected, stored and used:
- e-mail address,
- contact data (telephone number)
- computer log-in data, statistics of page visiting, data about traffic to and from the Portal and data about advertisements (all information is collected by cookie files),
- other information, including the User's IP address and standard Internet information about logging in,
- Entrusted personal data of the Users is used by the Publishing House to:
- provide services by the Publishing House,
- solve problems and settle disputes,
- make financial settlements,
- promote safe business exchange and execution of the Regulations,
- adapt the Portal to the needs of the Users, measure the interest in the Publishing House services, improve them and inform the Users about the services and updates,
- send individualised marketing and promotional offers, in accordance with the User's preferences,
- send advertising information coming from the Publishing House or subjects cooperating with it which order the sending of advertising information,
- process the Users' data for marketing and statistics purposes,
- place them in its own database as well as to send this data to renowned producers and product suppliers, observing the provisions regulating personal data protection.
Disclosure of Personal Data
- The Publishing House does not sell or make entrusted personal data accessible to other companies for marketing purposes without obtaining straightforward consent from the User.
- In particularly justified cases imposed by social interest or legal regulations, the Publishing House makes personal data of the Users accessible to third parties, in particular to:
- organs of administration of justice,
- persons who are under justified suspicion that they had been harmed by the User's activity.
Using Cookie Files
- In order to collect information about Users, the Publishing House applies the mechanism of persistent or session cookies.
- Cookies mean text files, which are recorded by the server on the disc of the terminal device of the User, due to which the User is recognised when they connect again.
- verify and develop its offer of website and services,
- make personalised services available for the Users.
- Cookies are also used by the Publishing House in the following purposes:
- statistical (making statistics for the needs of the Publishing House and as a part of cooperation with contractors, including publishers of advertisements),
- in connection with presentation of advertisements in the Portal, in particular to avoid repeated presentation of the same advertisement to the same recipient and in order to present the advertisements taking into account the recipients' interests,
- Cookies are set at the 'entrance' and 'exit' from the particular website. They do not damage the system in the User's terminal device in any way and they do not affect its functioning. They do not cause changes in configuration in the Users' terminal device or in the software installed there.
- Cookies do not serve the purpose of identifying particular Users, in particular the Publishing House does not establish the Users' identity on their basis.
- Each User may object to having cookies accepted in his terminal device by choosing the option of switching this mechanism off, which is available in the Internet search engines. The way of switching off the possibility of cookies storage is provided by the producers of particular search engines.
- Deleting cookie files may lead to the loss of possibility of using some of the Portal functions.
Using Information Coming from the Portal
- The User may use personal data which is available in the Portal for the sole purpose of contacting other Users about the content of the advertisement.
- It is forbidden to acquire personal data of the Users who have not given consent to it, for the purpose of collecting their personal data or sending spam.
Communication and Email Tools
- The User agrees to receiving messages of advertising nature from the Publishing House, unless they had previously informed the Publishing House that they do not wish to receive such information.
- At any moment, the User may resign from the possibility of receiving marketing information (e.g. newsletters), by changing the setting of the preferences, acting according to the instructions given in received email messages or writing directly to the Publishing House using the contact form.
- By providing the opportunity of informing third parties about the Portal by the Users, the Publishing House represents that it does not, in any manner, gather, make accessible or use third parties' data for marketing purposes.
Access, Modification and Deletion of the Data
- The User may publish, modify and delete their personal data by themselves, while editing or in the course of removing a published advertisement.
- After the end of the period of publication of the advertisement, the User is entitled to edit or remove the data from the database, following their application, sent from the email address previously registered in the database, listed in the Form while adding the advertisement, or by acting according to the instructions given in emails. Deletion of personal data while the advertisement is published is connected with the removal of all advertisements assigned to the email address used when the advertisement was being added.
- The Publishing House removes all personal data which is no longer required to perform the above-mentioned tasks.
- The Publishing House stores only necessary personal data, allowed by the law, in case of settling disputes, exacting the Regulations and the necessity of verification of unwanted Users before the next use of the Portal which is not in conformity with the rules.
- The Publishing House uses necessary tools (for the purpose of coding, passwords, physical protection) in order to protect the Users' personal data from unauthorised access and disclosure to unauthorised persons.
- The Publishing House is not liable in case of disclosing, giving passwords and other information necessary to use the Portal services by the Users to third parties.
- Any disputes which may arise on the basis of applying this document shall be settled by the Common Court of Law having jurisdiction over the Publishing House seat given in the Regulations.